Sunday 23 April 2017

U.S based Nigerian mother marries her female partner


A Nigerian lesbian woman, Moji Solar-Percy, married her
American female partner in the US, some days ago. Solar-
Percy is a Real Estate Broker and LGBT Activist. A guest who

attended the wedding said it held on April 16th and no photos
were initially taken. The guest wrote:
"It was a beautiful wedding! Congrats to the Lovely
couple, my Mentors! Moji Solar- Percy and Doc! God
bless you.  Sorry no pictures of the couple, No
camera's and phone were allowed in the event! At
first we like what!!!! All my plans to bombard
facebook, Ig and Snapchat down the drain. But not
having our phones, forced us to stay in the moment
and celebrate the love of two people. The ceremony
was amazing. The love in the air was palpable. I
couldn't eat anything because i was so excited for the
couple. I was on the dance floor from beginning till
the end."
However, Moji has shared photos from her big day on social
media. She captioned them:
"Today I married the love of my life .... Full of
gratitude to all of you that came from far and
near to celebrate with us."

0 coment�rios: