Thursday 20 April 2017

TBoss breaks her silence, says she will no longer allow herself to be put in situations that trivialize what happened to her

Tokunbo 'TBoss' Idowu has finally reacted to all the negative
attention that followed Kemen's disqualification in the BBN
house and backlash against Nigerian comedians who used it
to create jokes in her presence. In videos made available
minutes ago on her official Instagram page, TBoss thanked

Nigerians for their support and revealed that she will now
align herself with courses that promote and uphold values she
holds dear. In her words;
"First of all, I will like to thank everyone who
supported me in my Big Brother Naija journey. I'm
beyond grateful for your time and the immense efforts
and resources to get me to the Top 3. It has been a
big adjustment for me coming back home to Nigeria
concerning the attention my participation in the show
attracted. Why I've tried to adjust as fast as I can,
certain incidents have happened in the past week that
have been difficult to shake off. I am not unaware of
the the thousands who raised their voices in my
defence. I am extremely grateful to you all. I have
realized for the foreseeable future, I will always be in
the eye of the storm and that is why I have chosen to
be measured in my approach and speech. I am
however not oblivious to it all. Words are powerful but
actions speak louder. Over the next few weeks, I will
align myself with several courses that promote and
uphold values I hold dear. Going forward, I will no
longer allow myself to be put in situations that
trivialize and attempt to normalize the unfortunate
incident that happened to me on March 5th in the Big
Brother Naija house. Conversations must be had on
the importance of consent. Thank you so much guys
for listening to me. This is TBoss."

0 coment�rios: