Tuesday 25 April 2017

can't stop laughing. ...Akpos again

Bill Gates organized an
enormous session to recruit a
new chairman for Microsoft
Europe. Five thousand
candidates assembled in a large
room. One candidate is Uchenna,
a Nigerian guy. Bill Gates
thanked all the candidates for
coming and asked those who do
not know Java program to leave.
Uchenna says to himself, “I do
not know Java but I have
nothing to lose if I stay. I’ll give it
a try...

Bill Gates asked the candidates
who never had experience of
managing more than 100
people to leave. Two thousand
left the room. Uchenna says to
himself “I never managed
anybody but myself but I have
nothing to lose if I stay. What
can happen to me? So he stays,
then Bill Gates asked the
candidates who do not have
management diploma to leave.
Five hundred people left the
room. Uchenna says to himself,
“I left school at 15 but what
have I to lose? So he stays in the
room.Lastly, Bill asked the
candidates who do not speak
Serb-Croatian to leave. 498
candidates left the room.
Uchenna says to himself, “I do
not speak Serb-Croatian but
what do I have to lose? So he
stays and finds himself with one
other candidate. Everyone else
has gone.
Bill Gates joined them and said,
“Apparently you are the only two
candidates who speak Serb-
Croatian, so I’d like to hear you
have a conversation together in
that language.
Calmly, Uchenna turns to the
other candidate and says
“Wahala dey o!”.
The other candidate akpors
answers “Nnaa na wa o!”
Bill Gates “ You are both hired”

0 coment�rios: