Tuesday 25 April 2017

HOW TO USE AGRICULTURAL GRAMMAR TO CATCH BABES.

 I have noticed recently that babes do fall for guys who can
speak gramaticousos grammar.(some babes here Don already
fall for this small grammar we I just speak now.lol) Yesterday,I
met this young beautiful girl who claimed to be the most
beautiful girl on earth and the following conversations ensued
between us Me: hi classical queen Babe: (for her mind this is

the type of guy I have been looking for) hello prince she
replied Me: how are you and how was your monogamic night?
Babe:(monogamic kwa? I never hear this kind one before but
make i just pretend as if I understand am) am doing great and
you? Me: okay. That's perfectly great. You look so
preparacious and mahamatuim and your outfit is so
kilogramatic Babe: (confused) thanks alot.I wish you the
same. Babes: are you a student? Me: I was once a student but
I am now a graduate Babe: (for her mind" this guy must have
graduated from the school of law) from which department?
Me: from the school of agriculture Babe: thunder fire you
there. I think say Na better grammar you dey speak. Me: Na
agricultural grammar I dey speak.

0 coment�rios: