Tuesday 25 April 2017

How many LIKES for this cute couple?

Akpos’ wife wanted to know how her husband
would react if she left without telling him where
she had gone.
She decided to write him a letter saying she was
tired of him and didn’t want to live with him
anymore. After writing the letter, she put it on the
table in the bedroom and then climbed under the
bed to hide until her husband got home.
When Akpos eventually came back home, he saw
the letter on the table and read it. After a few
moments of silence, he picked up the pen and
added something to the letter.
Then he started to get changed, while listening to
happy tunes and singing and dancing.
Akpos grabbed his phone and dialed a number.
His wife listened from under the bed as he started
chatting to someone.
“Hey babe, I’m just changing clothes then will join
you,” he said. “As for the other fool, it finally
dawned on her that I was fooling around on her
and left. I was really wrong to have married her; I
wish you and me had met earlier. See you soon,
honey!”
Then he hung up and walked out of the room. In
tears and very upset, Akpos’s wife climbed out
from under the bed and stumbled over to read
what her seemingly unfaithful husband had written
on the end of her letter. Through teary eyes, she
read: “I could see your feet you idiot, I am going
out to buy bread.”
How many LIKES for this cute couple?

0 coment�rios: