Sunday 9 April 2017

I don't belong in the mud, you cannot drag me there- Fayemi tells Fayose

On Tuesday April 4th, Ekiti state Governor, Ayo Fayose,
released a statement in which he alleged that the Former
Governor of the state now Minister of Solid Minerals, Kayode
Fayemi, was planning to unseat him.
Fayose in
the statement, alleged that Fayemi was plotting to ''return as
the State Governor through the back-door". According to him,
Fayemi is planning to arm-twist the Supreme Court to review
its judgment of April 14, 2015, which validated his election in
June 21, 2014.
Reacting to Fayose's claim, Fayemi who addressed journalist
in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital today, said he does not belong
to the mud and so he cannot be dragged into the mud by
Fayose.
“You know that I would never join issues with
Governor Fayose. He is entitled to his opinion and he
is free to entertain himself, so let him continue to
entertain himself. At the appropriate time, he would
meet his comeuppance. I don’t belong in the mud, so
he cannot drag me to the mud. Truth is always
constant and I know posterity is there to judge”he
said

0 coment�rios: